Prestigious Textiles have organised a DIY Christmas advent calender. Bloggers take on a day each. So today is my day and I’m going to show you how to make a super easy, beautiful ruffle wreath.
First here’s what you need:
- Foam Wreath
Lets get started!
- Cut a strip of fabric about 2″ thick and ” wide.
- Pin the end of the fabric to the wreath.
- Wrap the fabric around the wreath. Make sure to slightly overlap so you can see any of the foam. When you get to the end secure it with a another pin.
- Now to make the ruffle take a strip of fabric, again 2″ wide. Fold the fabric until you get a semi circle.
- Pin the ruffle to the wreath.
- Repeat this step all the way around, making sure to overlap them so you can’t see the pins.
- Take another strip of fabric and secure it to the back with a couple of pins. This will allow you to hang it up.
Check out the other Crafty Christmas Advent projects here.
If you try this I’d love to see them. So send on your photos!
x Cíara x